Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day, for most people it is a time to take off with your family and friends, but for me it is just labor. I worked all 3 days of this 3 day weekend, and a grand total of 5 days in a row for my weekly quota. With everyone off having fun camping and fishing and boating and whatever else, this was the slowest but the most hectic weekend I have worked in a long time, but only because everyone came in huge groups. For the most part, the customers were really nice, but each day I had one table that had one person that was absolutely unbearable. Each of them recieved their very own nickname from the other staff members, as I would share the stories of how they treated me. So therefore, my Labor Day excitement was deciding what name to call my unruly tables.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your weekend wasn't quite what you hoped for. If I had to work all of labor day weekend I probably would've gone crazy. Hopefully it goes better for you next year and you do something with your family or friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sound like much fun, I would have gone crazy if I had to work all weekend!

    ReplyDelete